Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Upon entering the waters, Rannoch froze momentarily as the shock of the chill overcame him. He was still not used to the ocean or the colder conditions that early Autumn brought but, soon enough, he would grow use. It was as Doe began to speak that he tiptoed to join her side. Watching carefully as she went on to explain just how to catch a fish.

Just as he was about to mimic what she did, Murgash returned to the scene with a slimy prize. Without saying much, the other wolf left the scene. Turning from whatever Murgash had given Doe to the Beta, Rannoch looked at her with a tilt of his head, as if to ask, Did he really just win?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 14, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM