Gyrfalcon's Keep bo'ijani
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Still the woman articulated no sound, sharing gestures in lieu of utterances; and yet she communicated honestly and Olive understood her in a profound way. The stranger confirmed the assertion with a single shake of her head, and Olive felt a picture of the shewolf’s family materialize within her mind - albeit, shrouded by a dark sense of anonymity. Though the figures that existed in front of her mind’s eye were likely products of Olives own vivid imagination, there was a part of the nymph believed she, herself, could tap into the earth’s collective consciousness and access the infinite knowledge of the planet’s history. This connection was a thing Olive tried to hone daily… but it chose that very moment to rush into Olive, in the form of spectral wolves whom Olive assumed to be the shewolf’s family.

As quickly as hallucination appeared, it faded and left Olive blinking in the night. Her eyes refocused onto Indrani and, for reasons unknown, the sylph felt herself pushed towards the white mistress. Olive openly sought the silent communication that only touch could afford and she pushed her nose into the woman’s blanched décolletage, nuzzling in a friendly way. She hoped that the stranger would be receptive to her openness, for it was an unprovoked caress [only born of a guttural need to embrace [i]Indrani.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
bo'ijani - by Tacita - November 24, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: bo'ijani - by Olive - November 25, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: bo'ijani - by Tacita - November 25, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: bo'ijani - by Olive - November 26, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: bo'ijani - by Tacita - November 27, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: bo'ijani - by Olive - November 27, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: bo'ijani - by Tacita - November 29, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: bo'ijani - by Olive - December 01, 2016, 01:58 PM