Don't go throwing your stones around
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
*messes up the post order just to mention that Olive didn’t actually howl, she just prepared to do so* 
buttttt Olive did shout at Jagoda pretty loudly, so maybe he heard that? ;)

Her dark knight was on the scene in a heartbeat, as if to answer the call of her aggitated heart. Though Olive was delicate, she had her own ways of successfully navigating through the world. Passionate rhetoric and astute kindness had not only kept her safe thus far, but bridged many gaps and created many friendships — it was truly a truly powerful thing. But as Dakarai brushed up beside her and Olive perceived the comfort of his goliath frame [at least it was to her], Olive wondered how she ever lived without his security.

“I am fine, my love.” When he was near, the femme could not help but pepper his muzzle in soft kisses - however, they were in the presence of another, so the tempest limited herself to 2 or 3 [or 4] good licks on his maw before whispering thank you into his dark ear. Dakarai’s sudden arrival soothed her immensely, but she could not ignore the wolf that stood before them.

“This man is from Blackrock Depths. I, I thought he was…” Olive trailed off, emerald eyes speaking what she couldn’t. She swung her neck to look back at Jagoda, hoping she had not offended her ally with her mistake.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
Don't go throwing your stones around - by Jagoda - December 14, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Olive - December 14, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Jagoda - December 15, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Olive - December 15, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Dakarai - December 15, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Olive - December 15, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Jagoda - January 09, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Dakarai - January 24, 2017, 12:23 AM
RE: Don't go throwing your stones around - by Olive - February 01, 2017, 01:49 PM