Qeya River they sent me away to find them a fortune
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
Running away and closing up shop! ♡

At first, the waiflike sheepdog cross was comforted by the titan’s evident disinterest in her meal — but when it became apparent that his hunger was for another thing entirely, her heart began to skip and stutter wildly within her breast. Her tiny form, made tight and compact by the fear that now accompanied her automatic submission, took up a palpable trembling that only increased in intensity when the Devourer drew near to take stock of her. The huff of his breath against her fur as he drank in her scent was more than she could stand, and though the answers could be easily gleaned without a single consenting word from her — yes, no, a little over a year — she could stay still no longer. Leaving her meal behind, Coelacanth put every last ounce of energy into a sprint that led her north, toward the coast she knew and the wolves she trusted.
Messages In This Thread
they sent me away to find them a fortune - by Rigr - November 23, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: they sent me away to find them a fortune - by Coelacanth - November 30, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: they sent me away to find them a fortune - by Rigr - December 03, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: they sent me away to find them a fortune - by Coelacanth - January 01, 2017, 04:33 AM