Horizon Ridge Fox in the Rough
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The tiny woman noticed her tittering but didn’t immediately respond, instead electing to venture further out on her branch and peering down at Olive. The ash and cream wolf stepped forward, craning her head upwards to peer at the fox, enjoying her new perspective.  Though Olive was intimately connected to the world in more ways than one, the druid had limited experience with animals of other species. Often, Olive kept her distance – for the most plentiful of creatures were often prey and Olive expended much energy trying to suppress her instincts to kill and consume living flesh, so she often avoided the forest game. However, this fox was not prey but a creature much like herself; only mini-sized.  Olive smiled, enticed by the quicksilver, ermine creature. She wanted to know more.

“Aye, I would…” Olive responded to Sinopa’s retort – though Olive knew very well that an attempt to climb a tree [on her part] would end in utter disaster. Unless the branch was low enough for her to leap upon… but while she was with child that was but a distant dream. The fae shrugged nonchalantly. “But whereas your feet are made for climbing, mine are made for travel.” Her eyes, faceted jade jewels against her pale coat, bounced around their milieu and fancied the freedom tree climbing would afford her.

“I would so love to explore the trees as you do, though.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
Fox in the Rough - by Sinopa - February 18, 2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Fox in the Rough - by Olive - February 27, 2017, 12:18 AM
RE: Fox in the Rough - by Sinopa - March 04, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Fox in the Rough - by Olive - March 09, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Fox in the Rough - by Sinopa - March 12, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Fox in the Rough - by Olive - March 21, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Fox in the Rough - by Sinopa - March 26, 2017, 10:59 PM