Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch felt as though he was holding his breath as he waited for her response and despite the uncertainty, he felt he kept his bashful front as means of coping with it all. But, soon enough, as she allowed sufficient time for him to wallow about in his self-doubt, she replied, and his expression brightened considerably once he had comprehended that she had accepted. The drumming rapt of his heart continued to pulse as he slowly gained the confidence to look at her again.

It was as Rannoch finally returned his eyes to her that he was met with the unsuspected news. "Am I able to be saved?" He asked, mock devastation sounding within the baritone of his voice as he fell back into character. "Or..." he paused for dramatic effect as he frowned. "Am I forever just a weirdo?" Even with his confidence built up again, Rannoch found it hard to look at Liffey without blushing after realizing just how beautiful she was. Though he had realized this in their initial exchange, Rannoch slowly realized over time just how stirkingly gorgeous she was.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 18, 2017, 10:45 AM