Moonspear I'm bigger than my body
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
Hydra heard Alya's voice, and one ear cupped in her direction as her eyes remained upon the girl. The ear upon the girl twitched as she heard the approach of none other than Lyra—the sound of her gait was unmistakable, though only the sisters would know it so intimately—and when she heard the admonishing tone her eyes flashed as they moved from cub to sister. We were teaching her to swim, she quipped cruelly. The judging look was not missed, and Hydra lifted her head to stare her mirror image down. Only when Lyra looked away to the cub did Hydra let her attention fall back onto the girl that had clambered atop a rock. When the thing charged, Hydra bristled. She had been about to move to simply give the girl a rough push to put her in her place when she felt the energy their softest of sisters gave off. 

It was Lyra who moved to attempt to put the girl in her place for The Cerberus, and Hydra's tail waved loosely behind her. There was pride within her heart that burst with an excited, complimentary rumble: good job. One ear flick to Alya told her to stay put—they would collectively let Lyra have this moment, and the new girl, unintelligent as she was, was young enough that Hydra would not permit a beating... But there was a lesson to be taught, and Hydra bore her fangs toward the young cub, her eyes hard and cold as she snapped before the other girl could get out a sound of complaint: Be silent, and remember this: if you touch any of my family in a way that means harm, you will be punished, she forewarned. Hydra did not know what young cubs did and did not know, but this she was certain the girl would not forget. On her life, she had better not.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 27, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - April 28, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 28, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 28, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 02:57 PM