Moonspear but after everything i still believe in true love
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was her excitement that caused her ears to thrust forward an aggressive beat, but he took advantage of that single moment she did not heed her defenses (something, truly, she could afford to work on). It infuriated her—she remembered what the wolf she had killed had done to her sisters ear, and though this grip was light and would leave no marks at all a deep and unsettling rage flooded through her. He was near enough to her face that Hydra saw an opportunity to go for his muzzle, or his cheek—she had no desire to maim, but she wanted to release, to move away, to cause him to... 

It went according to plan. Perfectly, other than the fact that he had his grip upon her ear but seconds ago. Hydra seized the opportunity as he fell, not relenting for even a moment as she moved to straddle him with only her forelegs, keeping her stomach out of reach of his rear legs which might think to kick at her. Hydra moved forward with an unsettling quickness for one so young (a girl her age ought not to have killed a grown wolf already, perhaps) to grab hold of his throat in case he thought to try anything of that sort, tail lifted above her hindquarters to punctuate her victory. And then she moved beside her father, her blue eyes flashing as they took stock of the big wolf. Good spar, she said in earnest, tongue lolling and tail waving.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: but after everything i still believe in true love - by Hydra - April 30, 2017, 04:46 PM