Nocturne Summit an empty space has filled the void behind my face
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had noted a herd of some sort here via scent, and came to find them again. She wanted to tempt them in the direction of Moonspear; with her mother evidently being due any day now, no one was going too far. And though Hydra and her sisters had lured a herd of deer into their mountains reaches, Hydra was always working on doing more. If she could, why not? So she ranged in that direction, following the scent trail of the beasts. It was an erratic trail to follow. The weather had been poor but an hour ago, and a generous sweeping of rain had caused nothing but detriment to her tracking. 

She paused and huffed, shaking out her furs. One light sniff to the air indicated that it would rain again within the hour, though this Hydra did not mind. Like her mother, Hydra enjoyed roaming within the rain. In the distance there was a sound of wretching... and Hydra's ears flicked atop her head. They turned in the direction the sound came like the radars they were, and Hydra turned and prowled in that direction in a slow, steady lope. Perhaps the culprit was one of the creatures she had scented? She intended to find out.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: an empty space has filled the void behind my face - by Hydra - May 08, 2017, 04:04 PM