Neverwinter Forest skies and thrones and wings and poetry and things
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She had been watching, but in little time the other discovered her. She was fortunate enough to see that the furs upon him were not the same as those on the wolf she had attacked, and so was he—it would have been an unnecessary scuffle for the both of them. Hydra emerged from the woods, seeing his readyness and meeting it only with a wan smile. Sorry, she started with, I thought you might be... someone else, she settled on that. Her ears flattened atop her head apologetically. He is not welcome here. While there claim was not to this land in particular, his banishment extended to the Wiilds surrounding the "close enough" vicinity of Moonspear. Her protectiveness equally extended to her now only sole friend outside of Moonspear (Rannoch was among them, Rian soon would be, and Cypress, too, she was sure).

You are a warrior? There was something to the man before her that suggested this to her. She was most interested—lessons from warriors outside of Moonspear were things she treasured, if they were willing to impart some knowledge prior to to their meetings end.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: skies and thrones and wings and poetry and things - by Hydra - November 08, 2017, 08:54 AM