Totoka River ready for love
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
[Image: giphy.gif]

Somewhat typically for her species, Coelacanth had a tendency to divide things of great importance into two vastly polarized categories: “this is the most wonderful thing in the whole world,” and, “this is the most terrible thing I have ever experienced.”

All things paled in comparison to this. All things.

Seelie’s hummingbird heart whirred to new heights and her sea sparkle eyes fluttered closed at the warm press of Stockholm’s mouth against hers. A trill of a tremor danced down her spine, fanning outward from the feathered bulb of her ear and the warm blush of her cheek. Overcome, she trembled against him, moisture brimming beneath the fine curtain of her long lashes; she did not open her eyes for fear that her tears might spill over. Only when she felt his gaze upon her did she respond in kind, blinking through the mist of emotion to look lovingly upon him.

“Mine,” she tested him with an impish little curl of her lips, pert pink tongue darting out to baptize the tip of his nose with a teasing kiss. She couldn’t conceivably be held any tighter by the Gampr, but she did her level best to achieve the impossible: she wriggled appealingly against him, laying her cheek against the hollow of his throat, and teased the tufted edge of one cropped ear with an affectionate lick. “My Stockholm,” she breathed, hoping devilishly to vex him.
Messages In This Thread
ready for love - by Coelacanth - February 15, 2018, 02:00 AM
RE: ready for love - by Stockholm - February 20, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: ready for love - by Coelacanth - February 22, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: ready for love - by Stockholm - March 07, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: ready for love - by Coelacanth - March 11, 2018, 07:27 AM
RE: ready for love - by Stockholm - March 11, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: ready for love - by Coelacanth - March 12, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: ready for love - by Stockholm - March 23, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: ready for love - by Coelacanth - March 26, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: ready for love - by Stockholm - April 16, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: ready for love - by Coelacanth - April 20, 2018, 12:08 PM