The Sunspire I wonder what it looks like from up there
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Tag for reference!

Pyro's call had reached Rannoch just as he had arrived at the stockpile nearest to the den he shared with @Liffey. She was feeling peckish— read: HANGRY— and Rannoch quickly assisted with her request. As the familiar voice of his former packmate sounded, the Alpha paused, perked his ears, and turned towards the direction from which the call originated from; it was undeniable that the cry belonged to Pyro. 

Excitement consumed him, and almost instantly, the Alpha responded— I need to do one thing, and I'll be right there! He turned then back to the cache, rummaged for the plumpest piece of prey that he could find, and quickly completed his delivery. Upon returning to their shared den, Rannoch explained what was going on, and why he was so out of breath; he broke into a jog the moment that he left his wife's side.

The sun was just beginning to descend as Rannoch spotted Pyro in the distance and upon seeing his friend, he barked, "Pyro!" in greeting; the remaining distance between them was traveled nimbly. When Rannoch stood in front of Pyro, he greeted his old friend with a look of surprise as he attempted to catch his breath. "You're here— and you've grown!" He couldn't help but say between labored pants.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
I wonder what it looks like from up there - by Pyro - June 08, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: I wonder what it looks like from up there - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 11, 2018, 01:01 PM