Broken Boulder what will you dream of tonight, lady rachel?
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

she seems to take to the idea, thankfully. it feels awkward to -- have a one way conversation (as if it's not a pattern in his life already, but go off), and for a moment he hesitates, trying to compose his thoughts. after a beat he takes a breath. "there's three of them," delight begins, focusing on the objective overview, "a boy and two girls -- mali, brilliance, and solomon. their eyes are open now but they're still pretty tiny.. i didn't, uh, realise how tiny they'd be. which is kind of stupid, i guess."

he smiles at his feet. "i was really unsure about this whole thing -- both of us were. we hadn't, y'know, planned on it. or really wanted it. for me it was like -- i thought i could maybe ... preserve tindómë that way -- oh, um, tindómë being the pack we're from -- i thought that it would be a way to make sure we had a legacy. clearly it didn't work, at least in the sense of saving tindómë as a place." looking back up at her, delight tilts his head sheepishly, realising he's meandered off topic. "sorry -- it's just been on my mind a lot, lately. they're perfect, though. now that they're here i don't regret it."
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
what will you dream of tonight, lady rachel? - by Lily - June 27, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: what will you dream of tonight, lady rachel? - by Ariel - July 04, 2018, 11:07 AM