Fox's Glade i wanna fall through the stars
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His admittance absolves him of her anger. She is appeased, and glad—he was wrong in his assumption, but she knew the meaning behind his words. He had been coming to the mountain, after all. Oh, yes, I do intend to head back, she nods, though it is not my present destination. Lyra and I are in search of our sister, Alya, Hydra revealed. We will not return until we find her, and the way she spoke such words would permit him to know she thought such a thing only a matter of time. Hydra was confident in her ability to track her sisters; even if she had not encountered Bruges, Hydra would know which way to turn in the pit of her stomach. She did have him to thank, however, for putting her on the proper course sooner rather than later. 

Would you like to aid us in our search? She invited, wondering if he might take her up on it. She could not help but ask—Hydra desired to keep him near, now that she had found him again. And she could not deny the appeal of the thought of what he might look like when he was at work; she imagined it, the picture vivid and delightful, though as it stood she wanted the reality of it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 17, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 18, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 18, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 19, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 20, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 24, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 25, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 25, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 25, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 25, 2018, 08:38 PM