Ankyra Sound This is my catalyst for growth
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Maybe the worst of it was that she'd been unable to find Erzulie, and that weighed on Rosalyn most of all.  After the announcement she'd returned to find her wife gone, and fear and uncertainty had left her groundless.  She imagined what her own thoughts would be, should Erzulie have taken the same step with Firefly - and it made her regret even more doing it.  She was not a jealous woman but even she had her limits.

And then there was the flip side, and this was the side that prevented her from searching now.  Maybe she was wrong - maybe Erzulie was traveling.  But if she wasn't wrong, was her leadership really so much harder to stomach than Caiaphas'?  She was prematurely wounded by the images that left as well, and definitely did look like she needed a good talking to when the stranger came upon her.

Is that right? Who's offering? She asked back, standing just in case the other woman meant trouble.  Sure she was pregnant, but that didn't mean she wouldn't punt a bitch who tried anything.  Wasn't her fault she was a little on edge lately.
Messages In This Thread
This is my catalyst for growth - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Tashkent - March 10, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2019, 09:44 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Tashkent - March 10, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Tashkent - March 22, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Rosalyn - March 28, 2019, 09:01 AM