Ankyra Sound empty churches with soulless curses
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
vaati, tall and proud as he was, was not wrong. caiaphas did not return the withering glance, though she felt the heat of his crippling gaze skim past her. akantha, wrong in every retrospect, deserved the full bore of his perilous gaze.

as the gamma stalked past, caiaphas listened with a bent ear to akantha's explanation, one woven with similar hardship. little grief was lost for the sirens, but caiaphas had known many of them - to think them perished brought a dark shade fleetingly across her brow.

the mention of drageda hardened her features, and the siren straightened with a flare of fur. "drageda is no threat." she muttered, hatefully glancing to the abandoned cliffs. "we were not without our struggles to reclaim our old homestead, but we are here now, safe for the time being. there are many here, not all of them nereides. if you truly can live among those that do that share our blood and your beliefs, then rusalka is open to you."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
empty churches with soulless curses - by Akantha - March 28, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Vaati - March 28, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Akantha - March 29, 2019, 04:58 AM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Caiaphas - March 30, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Vaati - March 30, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Akantha - March 30, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Caiaphas - March 30, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Vaati - March 31, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Akantha - April 02, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Caiaphas - April 04, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Akantha - April 08, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: empty churches with soulless curses - by Caiaphas - April 10, 2019, 04:02 PM