Hideaway Strath A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"If we band together, we will be a little army. We could take the whole side of the valley, if we wanted to," Wraen humoured, though there was truth in her words. Twenty wolves of all shapes and sizes and with strong family ties were a force to reckon with. A single or a couple of Blackfeather wolves would not stand a chance.

"The seaside is a good place as well. I have scavenged there often enough - food's not plentiful, but there is always something," she offered, not knowing that within two weeks the lands there would be so inhospitable, that both sister packs would be trapped in the Hinterlands.

"On the matter of Elfie's training," she returned to the earlier subject. "I think that it would be only fair, if he returned the favour. And by running back and forth between the two packs daily would be a hard thing to do," she voiced her concern. "Perhaps, if he run with your wolves for a month or two - he would have ample chance to train, learn and be a useful packmate of yours as well," she mused.
Messages In This Thread
A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 18, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Towhee - September 24, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - September 25, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing - by Wraen - October 01, 2019, 02:01 PM