Moonspear 起死回生
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was young Antares! She was surprised to see it not be Osiris, in truth, food-motivated as he was—but they were all growing, and slept as often as they ate, romped, and learned. They had their fill of all of these things, and wanted for very little [she liked to think]. Hydra chuffed to him in turn, her eyes not leaving his frame until she seemed to have come to some decision. She rose, picked up the meat, and dropped it a little further away from him before she returned to his side. 

Pretend it is alive, she asked in a low whisper, do you remember what your father and I did, before we took this down? she inquired, her eyes searching his face for any indication that he did. Her muscles twitched in anticipation of another demonstration, even should he recall—but for now, she reminded him of nothing. What was their retention like? Only they could tell her that; it increased the span of her patience, and reworked her mind on opinions she had once come to. Her children, she liked to think, were brighter than most in thanks to those that taught them; just as she and her own siblings had been [she also liked to think]. She is still as she observes him, waiting for his answer.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
起死回生 - by Hydra - October 03, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: 起死回生 - by Antares - October 06, 2019, 11:50 PM
RE: 起死回生 - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: 起死回生 - by Antares - October 19, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: 起死回生 - by Hydra - October 23, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: 起死回生 - by Antares - October 30, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: 起死回生 - by Hydra - November 11, 2019, 09:02 AM
RE: 起死回生 - by Antares - December 02, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: 起死回生 - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: 起死回生 - by Antares - December 27, 2019, 11:40 PM