Sun Mote Copse Sometimes the weight of the world is too much
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen thought it odd that in a world that had given her nothing but hardships, misery and more challenges, Chanel's stream of life was still bubbly and happy. That she could go around, meet new faces and feel grateful for the home she had been offered, even if it was shabby, cold and gloomy in the eyes of the Sovereign. What could there be possibly to feel glad about? Yet, maybe that was, why the girl was here now. So that Wraen could find it out.

"There was a boy of ours - Elfie - he is son of Eljay. Shortly before Towhee's pack got trapped inside the territory, he had gone over there to begin mercenary training. Fate had other ideas. He was alive and well during the time the entrapment lasted, but he was nowhere to be found, when the passage-way opened for the Asterism grove wolves again," Wraen said. "No one knows, what happened or where he is. He was a particularly dear student of mine," she said, smiling fondly, but now her gaze was sad. 

"Therefore I turned to all gods out there, whoever can hear me, to look out for him. And bring him home again, if possible," she finished and looked up at the sky again. It seemed cold and distant, not very likely that either stars or moon would do anything for her.
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 04:07 PM