Dawnlark Plains god, oh my god, where have you been?
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
forward dated a few days, if that is ok. aw! <3

she's south.

the snow is deep, cold. (slow) an image is burned in her mind, she forgets and it comes again -((sick)) - a boy, copper eyes, devil smile. he's somewhere south, somewhere -- home.

she can't remember what's made her like this, so lacking in acuity. her entire life caiaphas had been clever, cleverer even than some -- this disorienting haze had come from nowhere and saddled itself to her back in a filmy blackwater cloud. she was terrified, furious, and

exhausted.

merrick. the boy. easthollow.

caiaphas stumbled, snow splattering in hushed crunches.

something about raleska -- raleska? a growl rippled from her throat as rosalyn loomed in her vision, an enemy she should have never trusted. demon, bitch, daughter-and-soulstealer.

she was only distantly aware she had not gotten up. somewhere, seemingly so far away it hardly mattered, she felt a fissuring burn in skin that hardly seemed her own. she remained extended in the snow, thin wrists cleaving the iridescent white surface. snow on her chin, her nose -- cold.

how long had she been here, how long, how long?
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Aphiwe - December 15, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Caiaphas - December 18, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Aphiwe - December 19, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Caiaphas - December 21, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Aphiwe - December 23, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2019, 09:55 AM