Firefly Glen couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A hearty caw was heard as Jarilo advanced upon the carcass; a lingering crow elected, now, to retreat and keep its distance from the two predators. As for her brothers question, Hydra felt there must be; the question was only where it was they had gone. There was no telling now, even with such a keen nose as her own; expert she might be, but nature was one thing Hydra could not best. The whiteout had eradicated all traces of anything that might lead them somewhere in this matter, and she huffed. What remained was crowsfeet upon the earth, and evidence of other scavengers, too, the rest long gone. 

Turning to face Jarilo after she had sussed out the perimeter, she rumbled, I had been scouting for prey with Arcturus. At first it had been just the two of us; a lone wolf came upon us, though we fought her off before she could get away with anything beyond a bite. A coyote, too, before Moriko and Katya came, her muzzle wrinkled as she spoke of the 'yote, though her features fell back to impassivity before long; she detested the latter more than the former as a whole, given their typical nature. And in any case, Moonspear had prevailed in the end. I imagine we have the whiteout to thank for that much, she drawled; not many would elect to travel in such conditions.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Hydra - December 10, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Hydra - December 18, 2019, 11:13 AM