Big Salmon Lake Etched in the snow as it is in my soul
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was Praimfaya Hydra called for this hour. She, too, was a missing face upon the mountain. Grief effected others strangely, but she did not desire to let the girl become a victim of it. So Hydra called for @Azreina and searched with @Alya. They could not find that in which did not want to be found... but she would try. She had cared for the girl, and was surprised by the complete disappearance of her. It was shortsighted and small-minded, but Hydra knew grief caused many to act strangely. 

She broke into the scene with a male looking upon himself in the surface of an iced-over lake. Her ears pricked forward as she regarded him, now paused in silence, blue eyes assessing. Was he a threat, or was he simply a wolf new to the area, passing through? 
tags for reference! 
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 11, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 19, 2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 01:58 PM