Big Salmon Lake Etched in the snow as it is in my soul
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Kane was prompt and he moved with her, and Hydra was to the point. She would not make him wonder. There are wolves within the Wilds that have taken to attacking the young and defenseless. Those that they look to and believe are helpless; children, she elaborated, her gaze falling to Kane. Moonspear is a family pack. Largely, we keep to ourselves. Those not of my blood who join the ranks are welcomed and become that, too, she drawled. I seek to keep the Wilderness safe. Not simply just for now, either. My son was attacked by one of those wolves, and if they return, I would like to bring this to an end so that no more children are harmed. They sought to kill another child the year prior, and that is only one such instance I have learned. Perhaps they have killed more. Perhaps there have been other attempts I do not even know of. As for my cause: I want to prepare my wolves, and my allies, to eradicate these threats. To keep our family safe, she hummed with a lash of her tail. 

Dragomir had her think twice of her own tactics. They could equally take the miserable wolves by surprise in being ready for them once they arrived. Sword and shield lifted, bows strung taut and arrows flying to strike throat and heart and limb. Hydra was here to strengthen the mountain, but she was also here because she felt that she could dredge Kane from his self-loathing and put him to the task in a cause that truly was worth fighting for. And he would not be fighting alone in this. 

Moonspear fights together. And I have allies prepared to fight with us in what might come. We will be ready when it does, she drawled, and we will strike them down. Her nose lifted from atop grass-blades that had emerged from snowmelt as she looked to Kane, wondering if he agreed with her sentiment that this was a cause he could come behind.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 11, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 19, 2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 01:58 PM