Moonspear Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra stepped aside to hear him, and her ears pricked as she understood what he meant by the end of it... though she had suspected she had already known. To him, she admitted, I am in the dark, Dragomir, she drawled, the only thing I can think of that I did to upset him was interfere between he and Revui, which... I know now, I should not have done. I said as much to Arcturus himself, and I apologized for it. That was their battle, though I feared for the death of either one of them that day—they had both already beaten one another to a pulp—... and I let this get in the way, she revealed, for he has told me nothing else, and up until then, all was well. So he had made it appear, to all of them—Dragomir included. They all had been blindsided. 

She wondered if Dragomir might share more with her; reveal to her that all Arcturus felt comfortable sharing with him, but never her. Arcturus was a masterful liar if there was more to it that she did not know, and she shifted her weight. She was no clairvoyant, though now more than ever she wished that she had been so that she could right all the wrongs she had done to Arcturus, perceived or otherwise. Hydra had no hatred toward him, only hurt and confusion. Betrayal stung, and Hydra had no idea in the slightest that Arcturus viewed her behavior as manipulation. The way Hydra saw it was far simpler than that; she just did not want anyone to die, not by the fangs of one another especially when they had an enemy who hoped to do this themselves. 

Sorry for the delay on this! I'm a little slower than normal right now
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 03:27 PM