Moonspear And all I want is to find out what you're going through,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her gaze drifted upward to see Kukutux come into view; Hydra was pleased to see her. The woman had been busy with her own cubs, no doubt. Hydra rose to meet her, greeting her with a fond nip. Curling around her to draw alongside her sister-in-law, Hydra's eyes again fell upon her children. It has, she answered, her tail swaying behind her. Her cubs were in good health, as was she... and despite the tumult they had faced, Moonspear was thriving. Though she missed Arcturus, and sometimes still half-expected him to emerge from the shadows... she was growing used to the lack of his presence. It was a different sort of absence than when her mother and father had gone. Better or worse was not something she could deduce... different was the word best suited, for now. 

He had decided to depart them. Wounded though she felt by it, it was his own loss. Amekaze and Charon had been stolen by her with a painful permanence. Arcturus... he had let himself be led astray. 

Hydra chased him from her mind; she no longer wished for him to occupy space there. They grow so swiftly, she marveled instead; it was something she had wished for, but then moments such as these she wished could last for the rest of eternity. When they knew of no hurts or aches that would close their hearts and their minds. Having not had the privilege to spend much time with Kukutux as of late, Hydra regarded her. How do you fare? she asked in earnest, ears pricked.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: And all I want is to find out what you're going through, - by Hydra - August 26, 2020, 12:50 AM