Firefly Glen so shave your face with some mace in the dark
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was pleased with his swift acceptance; it would not do to dawdle, in these times. And so she turned to lead him toward home. There is much to know of the going ons of the Wilderness at present, she drawled, and I will tell you of them along the way. But should you grow weary of it, tell me, and I can save the rest for some other day, she hummed. I suppose firstly, though, I should share with you news of all the family you will come to meet, hm? she grinned, darting forward. You tell me where to begin, she offered with a sway of her tail, eyes bright as she began to head toward Moonspear with the latest Ostrega she had found in tow.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Pippin - September 19, 2020, 06:28 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - September 19, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Pippin - September 20, 2020, 06:46 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - September 22, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - November 13, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: so shave your face with some mace in the dark - by Hydra - December 04, 2020, 08:27 PM