Sequoia Coast woke him up with a barrel to his head (Nereides)
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
i have to keep this vague - i have a joining post going on with aktaie, but it hasn't been finished yet -- but by this point, icly, she would be a nereides (as long as aktaie likes her i mean)
When the dark-pelted male spoke he only confirmed her suspicions. She sat upright and while her doubt dissipated, she still remained wary. He, being of medium build, still dwarfed her -- and try as she might to stand fierce and tall she was still much smaller than him. She scowled and arched her neck, her spine rigid and her posture suggesting she was comfortably assertive in her conviction he was a comrade and not an enemy.

She flicked her tail as he asked her if she knew of them. A sardonic leer briefly and lightly touched her pistol-thin muzzle. "Of course I know them." She answered, as if it were obvious. "We have settled not too far from here. A young black acolyte of yours found me and introduced me to the fold." She rolled her shoulders -- the scent of his tribe-mates was obvious on her fur, but just as blatantly, she looked the part of a heathen. "I'm Caiaphas."
Messages In This Thread
RE: woke him up with a barrel to his head (Nereides) - by Caiaphas - September 11, 2014, 07:24 PM