Ankyra Sound you and me, we got something to lose.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
if nothing, miette was a study in child bullheadedness. as she leapt down the stone embankment, it stirred in caiaphas an old memory.

of rhakios and raleska playing upon the ledge, unable to clamber over it.

the chamber was largely quiet, the din of the outside world dulled. in these cold cave walls little sound transpired, save the plop of drip water and the softened blow of the sea outside.

now, little footsteps skittered across the stone.

how had she died? caiaphas recalled fragments, but when she took these pieces and tried to sort them they faded away like a mound of sand washed over by the tide.

i was murdered. she remembered this -- her life had been forfeit without her consent.

time passed between them. caiaphas felt the edges of her vision shimmer while miette played with the water's refracting surface. something about it was alluring -- suddenly, she remembered a danger lurking beneath its hungering surface. don't wade too deep there -- there is a current under the surface you cannot see. drop a stone in it, see for yourself.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 04, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 05, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 06, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 14, 2023, 10:32 AM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 20, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 24, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 28, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 28, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 30, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - December 11, 2023, 03:49 PM