Silvertip Mountain I'm as real as you are
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"It's settled. Gather 'round, friends. We will now convene this exchange of wisdom. We can call it the Soul-Invasive Super-Sensitive Yearly Discussion. Or S.I.L.L.Y. Discussion, if you will," he said solemnly, sitting up a little straighter. "I'll start - My name is Grayday, and I've been having trouble adjusting to life - for a little over a year, now. I was born to a loving pack, but I wanted to lead my own - and breeding rights. That got less and less important, the more time I spent alone. Now it's just hard not to feel that I never should have left."

It felt great to get that off his chest. He hadn't even properly known what exactly was bothering him about being in this new pack, but now that he'd said it aloud, it was clear to him. This was why he was taking their wariness of him so badly. Not because they shouldn't be wary, but because he missed the familiarity of his own pack. And he wished he would've stayed.

And I don't even know if I could find my way back. But it doesn't matter, now. Silvertip Mountain has taken me in, and I'm grateful. This is where I'll stay.

"Let's... save discussion for the end. Anita - has anything been troubling you?" he asked, still struggling to get his own thoughts in order. This way, they could all have time to figure out what they were feeling before their problems were examined.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 21, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Phocion - June 22, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 23, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Anita - June 23, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 26, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: I'm as real as you are - by Grayday Sr. - June 26, 2016, 11:41 PM