Grouse Thicket second to the right and straight on til morning
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Though it was perhaps not quite what he'd expected, Day was glad to learn whatever he could about the woman. Anita was a kind soul, and although he didn't know anyone in the pack very well, he still considered her a friend.

"Don't worry about that," he said soothingly, pausing to give her a soft look and a quick wag of his tail - he refrained from brushing against her, as he was still rather muddy. "We're family, after all. If you can't talk to your pack, who can you talk to?" Perhaps he should learn to follow his own advice. "I'm sorry that happened to you, Ani," he said after a moment, feeling ill-equipped to comfort her. After all, he'd known very little hurt in his life, and what little he had felt had been his own fault. Still, that didn't mean he didn't have people to miss or things he wished has gone differently.

"I've never been through anything like that," he admitted, thinking that his experience with losing the little shewolf would not count. Though her loss had been a blow, he'd never truly known her, and had missed the promise of company far more than the girl herself.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: second to the right and straight on til morning - by Grayday Sr. - August 08, 2016, 10:01 PM