Stone Circle owning more than has been given
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Finally, she was lured out of hiding. Day'd known where she was since the conversation started, but it hadn't seemed like a good idea to go and prove it. If she wanted to see him, she knew where he was, too. And it seemed like his talk of kids was just the thing to get her attention - even if she seemed no less displeased.

Swooping down and squashing the tiny spark of hope, pleasure that surged through him, Day hurried to explain the sudden set of circumstances he'd gotten himself into. "No," he said at first, but then - "I don't know. Maybe. I hope so. When Steady sent me to the Fen to make sure Eden was a good wolf, I met another girl, too. And we mated, but I don't know yet if she's going to have any cubs. But if she does... and even if she doesn't, I need to make sure I'm in my best shape. Because I do have a family, Addie," he said with feeling, lowering himself in supplication. "You - you all are my family, and I want to be taking care of you for a long time."

That was the story in its truest form. He'd never lie to her if there was a better option, if he could give her a truth instead. And there was no need to edit this story, no need to cover his tracks or tell her to ask Steady. This was the truth that he owed her, even if it wouldn't forgive him the sin of hurting her.

"You're the first one I've told aside from Steady," he told her, knowing that keeping such things from her was a sin in itself. He figured he had a little leeway with such a personal matter, but he didn't expect her to think that in her anger.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - October 03, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Addie - October 04, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - October 04, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Addie - October 10, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - October 10, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Addie - October 11, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - October 12, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Addie - October 14, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Addie - November 14, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - November 14, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Addie - November 29, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - November 30, 2016, 11:36 PM