Stone Circle owning more than has been given
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
He wanted to say more, but everything in him felt choked. He loved this girl, more than anything. That was all he knew right then.

"Me too, greeneyes," he murmured, thoughts of Amber nagging but distant. Things like what will happen to us if I bring her here? warred for dominance with I don't think I can leave this behind. He had to - Day knew that - but it was easy to pretend the world would go his way right then. Addie'd forgiven him, and though the feeling of wrongness he always got around the girl was still heavy in the back of his mind, Day was able to find a bit of solace in her touch. "Me too," he repeated, softly and to himself, ducking his head down in an attempt to wrap his neck around her smaller form. Maybe it was a bad idea, but maybe it was the last chance he'd ever get.

And he loved this girl. She was everything to him, even if she could never be... anything. Even if he already had something of his own. He loved her, and when he held her it was to give comfort as much as take. "I'm sorry I hurt you," he said again.

I will never hurt you again. I will make myself worth trusting.

Kind of a clunky post... I think I lost the feeling for it, a little bit XD But you get the point; Day's weird and creepy and weird.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - October 03, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Addie - October 04, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - October 04, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Addie - October 10, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - October 10, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Addie - October 11, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - October 12, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Addie - October 14, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Addie - November 14, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - November 14, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Addie - November 29, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: owning more than has been given - by Grayday Sr. - November 30, 2016, 11:36 PM