Ravensblood Forest Billions of Eyes
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Haha they have such a weird relationship. I love it.

They were to be prospectors, searching the cavernous mountain for the limitless beauties and treasures hidden within its core. Olive tingled with excitement – if the result of their pursuit resulted in anything half as ethereal as the moonstone, they were in for a divine treat.  Perhaps they would stumble upon the crystal caves of legend, but the fae believed that were too farfetched for their own inexperience.

Olive also coveted the opportunity to learn more about this strange man. His words and mannerisms intrigued her; there was something about him that led her to believe there was deeper underneath his exterior skin. If he and she were family and they were to work together for the betterment of the pack, she would need an understanding of his inner workings.

Of course, Palisander needed to double check this adventure with his mate. Olive nodded in agreeance, not entirely interested in sparking a feud with the only family member who remained a relative stranger to her.  Olive did not know it at the time, but by the time of this undertaking she too would need to vet it through her own kindred spirit.

“Yes, share the stone and our plans with Isley.  I hope she sees the value in this! I, for one, am greatly looking forward to our future escapades and the bounty that will result. Signal for me when you are prepared to leave - and I will await your call.”  The grey fae shot a toothy grin at Palisander and backpedaled a step, light on her feet.

“I am ever so intrigued about the healing properties of the moonstone. I know your and Isley’s expertise will do it great justice.” The notion of parting with the moonstone still bit in the back of Olive’s throat and she desired to retire from the scenario [if not to ponder the strength of the earth beneath her feet, at least to lick her festering materialism]. “I should be getting back, however. Until we meet again, Palisander.” The pale woman spoke softly before slipping back into the dark treeline.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 03, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 04, 2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 07, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 08, 2016, 07:07 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 08, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 13, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 15, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 18, 2016, 06:29 AM