Stone Circle instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
All Welcome 
Hoping to capture a wild @Krypton! (by the way your inbox is full)
Winter was always a busy time, but it was even busier, Day found, when one had kids to look after. His own were still confied to the den, for the most part, but he tried to keep after Steady's brood when he saw them around. Though not as vulnerable as his own two, they would still make very inticing meals for foxes, coyotes, and even larger birds of prey.

Still, he had not missed Krypton's scent upon the borders. Though the days when he'd held a flame of admiration for her in his heart were long gone, she reminded him of a different time - one that had been as vulnerable for him as these days were for his children. His place in the pack had been vague and unstable, and while the move had cost them much, it seemed to have gained him a meaningful place in their ranks. Silvertip had been his pack, but Easthollow had become his family.

He wasn't sure where Krypton would fit back into that, but he had a feeling she would need help.

"Krypton?" he called, following the woman's scent-trail through the fresh layer of snow.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
instead of the cross, the Albatross, about my neck was hung - by Grayday Sr. - December 20, 2016, 12:45 AM