Coconut Grove pineapples in her hair
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife

omggg yesss

The girl was loud and crass, which at first left Olive reeling with distaste. It seemed that the hoyden’s amusement was not limited to play, but remained consistent through her exchanges and remarks. Olive’s aversion quickly melted into interest and she lifted an invisible eyebrow at the agouti babe. The druid had never been overtly playful and came off rather serious at times — but Olive lived a serious existence, rife with spiritual reckoning and catechism…even as a young pup. Youthful exuberance left her years ago, leaving a placid and poised woman in its wake.

But, theatrics were her specialty and Olive could definitely play the part assigned to her. Swift of tongue and quick of mind, the druid could easily assume different roles — even if they were inauthentic. Olive’s black lips twisted into a grin, her gentle chuckles drowned out by the bellowing laughter of the other party.

I am Olive and I’m just trying to do you a favor,” the nymph lifted her chin in mock braggadocio, lifting a dainty paws to gesture towards herself. “I would hate for you to miss out on this delicacy.” Without leaving room for a response, Olive spun on her heels and danced back to her spot beneath the tree. She picked up the half shell gently with her pale maw,  carting it back to her new friend. “Taste,” Olive offered, dropping the broken husk at her tan feet. There was no more milk left, but the frozen flesh could easily be broken and swallowed by teeth of another. 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
pineapples in her hair - by Olive - December 27, 2016, 11:07 AM
RE: pineapples in her hair - by Sadie - December 27, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: pineapples in her hair - by Olive - December 28, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: pineapples in her hair - by Sadie - December 28, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: pineapples in her hair - by Olive - December 29, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: pineapples in her hair - by Sadie - December 29, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: pineapples in her hair - by Olive - December 30, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: pineapples in her hair - by Sadie - January 08, 2017, 01:38 AM