Moonspear supreme
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Lyra grabbed the man that had fallen, keeping him in place. Her weight was prominent enough against the wiry trespasser to keep him there, even when he struggled, and Alya's fangs snapped hellishly at him when he seemed to gain the gall to try and escape them a second time without their say-so. The whites of his eyes could be seen, and he looked at them each as his eyes rolled: "You're the same!!!!" he exclaimed, horrified, "Witches," he snarled in a panic, making to snap at Hydra. She rushed forward with a snarl, snapping at his face, and he withdrew though not before her fangs gripped his muzzle and clamped it shut. Hydra then moved Hhis rear-leg, taking it between her jowls and recalling the feel of the murderers leg she had broken, then ripped away from it. She did not correct his view; he was right, they were the same. And then she moved in to mutilate him, inviting Alya in to join with an ear flick: lets play! Her fangs bore upon the flesh between thigh and stomach, savaging the area. He was quick to attempt to retaliate, but Lyra's hold was true. What they did would not be fatal, as breaking a limb might prove to me, but it would certainly prove a point.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
supreme - by Hydra - March 22, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: supreme - by Lyra - March 22, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: supreme - by Alya - April 04, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: supreme - by Hydra - April 24, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: supreme - by Lyra - April 25, 2017, 06:50 AM
RE: supreme - by Alya - April 30, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: supreme - by Hydra - May 03, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: supreme - by Lyra - May 04, 2017, 03:48 AM
RE: supreme - by Alya - May 07, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: supreme - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:58 AM