Big Salmon Lake teach itself to start beating again.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Now that she knew the scent of wolverine's, Hydra would actively avoid them too. Though they looked like prey, they fought like predator—she imagined that they were just as formidable as a healthy fox or coyote, if not more. Hydra's eyes fell upon the marred parts of Liffey she willingly displayed, and Hydra observed them as though she might be Lyra. But she knew very little of healing other than what her sister shared. As far as it not being a mistake Liffey would make again, Hydra stated, That's good, because there were wolves out there that would, well, have a wish of vengeance out there and do dumb things like go after it alone. If Liffey had help, that was a different story. Anyway, it did not matter; the wolverine was dead, so vengeance had been exacted at the end of the day. 

Those were my sisters. We're not related to Cypress, she informed, and then she pressed on, How do you know him, by the way? Cypress, I mean, After all, he too had come to her rescue. Then again, maybe she did not know him at all—given she didn't know herself, or her sisters.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 16, 2017, 08:03 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Hydra - April 17, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 12:18 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Hydra - April 19, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Hydra - April 19, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 20, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Hydra - April 24, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: teach itself to start beating again. - by Liffey - April 29, 2017, 11:13 AM