Moonspear Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The woman her mother (and by proxy, her father) had accepted into the ranks came upon them then, pleasant and meek and submissive. Hydra was pleased by this, but the words spoken rankled her. She was very much so confused by this—the words in themselves seemed to challenge her fathers judgement... and the head of the cerberus felt her own head lift and her ears prick forward, awaiting her fathers reaction. He was not rough with the child (iin her eyes), and the boy had then reacted appropriately... which implied he, inherently, knew right and wrong. It was best for the boy to understand now that he must respect his superiors, wasn't it? Hydra was not a mother herself and presumed that children simply knew these things. That she herself had known these things. But Hydra had been raised differently, being a child of two leaders. Her own proud and dominant nature had been fostered and cultivated by her parents, who accepted her ways. 

Hydra knew that in due time she too would be among the adults in hierarchy. And in that moment she certainly felt superior to Olive, who questioned her father—but she simply observed quietly as she often did, learning from her father and absorbing all that he said and did.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be - by Hydra - April 24, 2017, 10:42 AM