Redhawk Caldera wanna feel in love all on me
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 

terance had never officially joined a pack before. he had never had to bow down submissively to a stranger across a border-- but he knew the concept. dante once led a pack down here, so he taught terance and sarah and wraen all of the basics about pack-life. before terance had left, dante made sure he knew how to properly approach a border. though terance was pretty positive that his uncle would let him in (osprey had spoken so fondly of him) terance kept these rules in the front of his brain.

step one, lower your posture-- check. step two, lower your tail and your head-- check. step three, call for the leadership-- he threw back his head and made a loud, clear call for peregrine-- check. step four, wait... check.

he couldn't quite remember peregrine like he remembered charon, but he was pretty sure he'd met the man before... pretty sure. he got enough of his personality and personal accomplishments from osprey, but that was the best he could do. oh well. terance remained how he was, submissive and patient, for peregrine to greet him.
Messages In This Thread
wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 02:15 PM