Northstar Vale i'll just have to learn greek.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Post 500 for you!

The storm's invasion upon his lands had been swift, and though the rain was not the Alpha's ideal conditions to endure as he moved about the territory, Rannoch was relieved that they had come. The morning had been humid, and the rain rescued the lands from the grueling conditions. The better most of the of the storm had passed by the time that Rannoch had come across the willows, and though the rain was now light, Rannoch sought refuge for the rest of the storm underneath the billowing canvas of cotton candy. 

Truthfully, this was Rannoch's first time amongst the blossoms, and he traveled slowly, taking everything in with a fond smile. The discovery of this remote beauty was something that the Alpha had not expected and, for what it was worth, he felt as though it was the cherry on top to their discovery. 

Traveling at a snail-like pace, as he took in his surroundings every last detail that he could take in. Mixed amongst the scent of petrichor and perfume was perhaps the most pleasing scent to hit his nostrils and t the first indication of the Delta's scent brought about a faint blush as he realized who was lurking about. Quickly changing course, as the blossom could wait, Rannoch set off to find Liffey with a smile upon his chops. 

Pushing aside some branches as he was just upon her, Rannoch cleared the way just in time to see her fluffed form depart. "Liffey, wait!" He called after, scrambling to catch up to her. The two had not gotten any time alone since their unexpectedly intimate departure, and Rannoch was eager to get some time to feel things out with her. Though she had been responsive to his touch, Rannoch hoped that he had not scared her off by being so bold.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 22, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 26, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 28, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:05 PM