Northstar Vale i'll just have to learn greek.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
u R!

The world around him slowed as she turned around and once his bright eyes met her face, his heart melted instantly. Though he knew that she was a beautiful creature, it was at this moment, despite her disheveled appearance, that Rannoch realized how gorgeous she was and his blush radiated under the dark hairs of his snout. 

The blue-eyed Alpha appreciated the dip of her posture, and he relaxed as she held herself, feeling sufficiently respected. Though there were some bad seeds among his ranks, which he would discipline until they understood the law of their ranks, they did have a majority of good pack members at their core, and he felt that this was what mattered most. 

Unsure of how to approach the situation, Rannoch did as he usually did: approach it headfirst. "I hope I didn't, you know, scare you off," he confessed with a bashful dip of his snout, averting her gaze for a moment in an attempt to have a better handle on what he wanted to say. She had a way of making his train of thought derail, and though he usually did not mind this, Rannoch knew that he wanted to be precise in the words that he chose. "After the bear chase," he elaborated, his browline strong as he backtracked quickly, wanting to be clear in with what he was saying. 

"I just... thought I'd never see you again," he confessed, his gaze sweeping up to meet hers in his moment of honesty. "And... I just... always wanted to do that." There was no other way to explain it, even though how he had gone about it had probably come across quite creepily. He hesitated then, fearing he was coming across strangely and decided it was better for him to wait before he exposed everything. It was easy for him not to talk anymore as his mouth had suddenly grown dry and he felt as though a giant lump had formed in his mouth, making it all the harder to breathe. He was not shy his expression either, as his eyes mirrored an uncanny resemblance to the fear in which a deer in the headlights looked on with.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 24, 2017, 05:23 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 26, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 28, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:05 PM