Lake Rodney put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
had terance been eating, he might've choked. whatever look this girl was giving him was not a look he'd ever been given before-- even from lyra, who had made it a habit of staring at him with those big, sapphire eyes while sitting oh-so close to him. it wasn't like he'd suddenly fallen in love with her, nothing about her personality had proved to be enjoyable just yet, but whatever look those august green eyes had given him sent terance's brain into hysterics. he couldn't connect this feeling to sarah or wraen or osprey or any of the cerberus-- it held a weird meaning all of it's own. terance suddenly felt small-- and this agitated him.

after a few moments had passed for his entire being to completely reboot, terance cleared his throat. "i don't have to teach you to swim, do i?" he asked with astounding recovery, raising an eyebrow. he wouldn't mind a quick swim, he could probably use the exercise, but teaching her would take some extra time and devotion that he wasn't sure he had.
Messages In This Thread
RE: put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still - by Terance - June 06, 2017, 08:54 PM