Firefly Glen count your blessings not your flaws
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He explained, and Hydra listened to him, working through her own selfish and volatile thoughts all the while. She was a girl who had gotten anything and everything she wanted, and somehow his lack of keeping to his word caused him to be on her mind even more. The way he spoke of it, though, it sounded as though he really could not have come to see her—that he had been too busy with responsibility. Though she did not know his role, she imagined it must have been one important enough to make this true... but then, how could she be certain? He had not kept his promise... did that make him a liar, or a victim to circumstance? His proximity to her only discombobulated her train of thought. She felt out of her own head, dizzied, but she wanted to understand him perfectly—she wanted to know... well... oh, she could not figure out then, and decided to speak to see if she could work it out that way. 

I tried to see you, Hydra said, her voice light, I met Rannoch. And then I just thought that maybe you didn't want to see me, so maybe I shouldn't try and find you, Ah, yes, there it was—what she wanted to know was that this was not the case—that it had nothing to do with her, at all, and everything to do with the difficulties, and responsibilities, put upon and bestowed upon him by the Brat Pack. As for his apology, Hydra did not want him to worry for her: well, as long as you didn't mean to, I guess you can be forgiven, there was a small twinkle in her eye as she spoke the words. She was one to hold grudges... but not today, it seemed.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
count your blessings not your flaws - by Rian - June 15, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: count your blessings not your flaws - by Hydra - June 15, 2017, 05:11 PM
RE: count your blessings not your flaws - by Rian - June 15, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: count your blessings not your flaws - by Hydra - June 15, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: count your blessings not your flaws - by Rian - June 16, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: count your blessings not your flaws - by Hydra - June 19, 2017, 02:33 PM