Moonspear i've got some damn bad intentions
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance didn't like to be yelled at. when his dad did it, it felt different. he never felt all that bad when his dad yelled at him-- just sort of embarrassed. but when his mom or sarah or wraen ever got mad at him... terance couldn't take it. dude submitted faster than you can say 'wimp'. there was probably some psychological reason for that-- but terance never understood it. it just always made him feel way more guilty, like he'd actually done something wrong.

and boy or boy did hydra go off-- though terance was almost expecting. it, naturally, caused a bubbling of emotion in his chest, swelling and swelling with every word she spat in his direction. he couldn't tell if she was yelling at him or to him, but both seemed just as bad. his throat burned, hot and dry as his anger merged together with a strong urge to cry-- one that he needed to suppress. when she finished, he didn't really know what to say. his throat hurt too much, and he was afraid that if he spoke a single word his voice would shatter. but he didn't submit, not for this.

so he swallowed, and stared, disappointment and agitation written on all of his features. 

"but hydra," he said, slowly, testing the waters, "you don't think she meant for that to happen? you don't think that your own sister wanted to --" he stopped, finding too much in common with himself to continue. his teeth gritted. "you don't have to be all buddy buddy with her! i don't care! but you can't treat her like you treated aries-- she's not malicious," he argued, finding that to be a better route. "charon wasn't the only wolf there, right? we're a family we watch out for one another. it was an accident... and accidents just... happen."
Messages In This Thread
i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 10, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 10, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 10, 2017, 05:58 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 10, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 10, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 10, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 10, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 10, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 10, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 11, 2017, 10:50 AM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 11, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 14, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 17, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - September 07, 2017, 03:47 PM