Moonspear Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I consulted with everybody and we're good!

The other accepted her offer readily enough, though Hydra just needed to check in with her father. After howling to him, she waited several moments to hear back from him. Before that, the other supplied her name. His sister! And she tipped her head back once more. Now, even Terance would know what was up. Her father consented with a howl in return, and Hydra grinned. Hey, how's your other sister, Sarah...? She asked, recalling the turmoil of Terance. And realizing she had yet to answer Wraen's own question, Hydra supplied her with the answer: Hydra Ostrega. She knew the whole family of Wraen was received well by her father, and such a thing had a positive effect overall on Hydra and her attitude toward the stranger. 

Wraen even smelled like Charon, meaning she must have met him. Heck, that he wasn't here now furthered her belief on that. My dad must have been too eager to meet you to update you on current events. Terance is fine—we recently had a bear on our turf, and it had a go at him. Nothing fatal, but he's been resting and recovering under my sisters orders... Lyra, she informed with a nod. She gestured alongside her, preparing to get a move on.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky - by Hydra - July 25, 2017, 10:35 AM