Moonspear i got some secrets i forgot to mention
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance didn't know how to properly respond to wraen without digging himself in a whole with either girl-- so he just scrunched his nose and let the conversation move on. it did, thankfully. she also moved closer, leaving him to relax his strain and return a few kissing to her own head. while wraen laid down, terance remained sitting, feeling accomplished and mostly comfortable in his current situation-- besides, he enjoyed showing off his newly relearned talents.

wraen explained how his parents were okay, but his ears pricked at the mentioned of sarah. "oh wraen... sarah and i..." he began, but trailed off rather quickly, realizing what she'd said. his ears flattened to his skull, eyes wide, "sarah's home? she's... okay?" he could hardly believe his ears, all this time of worrying... he should've known she'd be okay. he thought briefly about apologizing to hydra, but kinda figured that they were past that by now-- bear attack and all. speaking of...

"a bear-- i'm smart enough to know not to tickle a dragon," he corrected with a smirk, pausing mid sentence to hack out something lodged in his throat. somehow a bear sounded just as stupid, so he cleared his throat and added, "it stole a pup, and i vowed i'd protect this pack and those inside." he did just that, too. he might've been okay if it hadn't been for lyra, but somehow he tended to forget about that detail in the grand scheme of things. 

"i don't look it, but i'm one'a the best mercenaries in here," he added with a gentle puff of his chest. maybe not now, but beforehand he'd count himself at least on the same page as hydra.
Messages In This Thread
i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - July 31, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - July 31, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - July 31, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - July 31, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 02:56 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - August 01, 2017, 07:27 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - August 01, 2017, 07:50 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 08:03 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - August 01, 2017, 08:22 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - August 03, 2017, 07:05 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - August 13, 2017, 04:03 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - August 14, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - August 25, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - August 27, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - September 14, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Terance - October 08, 2017, 09:50 AM
RE: i got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Wraen - October 15, 2017, 01:05 PM