Moonspear Now and then
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was surprised to hear of Wraen's quest. For her own part, Hydra liked to sleep out in the open. When it was raining too hard, she preferred to wander about and wait for the rain to pass. She slept tangled up with her sisters—it was then they looked most like the name they were called, the cerberus. When Wraen went on to say that she was a wuss, Hydra wondered at that. While wuss was a word Hydra did not herself align with, or appreciate, she supposed it was fine for one to be a wuss so long as they could protect the cubs and not get in the way. Better a wuss than an outright moron. Not only that, but Wraen was specific. Hydra squinted and asked, curious, only wet and cold feet bother you, huh? Well, if that was the worst of it, she wasn't half-bad. Maybe a little strange... but not bad. 

I know some caves. I was actually looking for snakes. Found one a bit too close to the den my siblings are now settled in, and am just hoping to get rid of any others now that they can roam a bit. They seem to like the rockier areas... which was where the caves so happened to be. How are you with snakes? Maybe we could help each other, Terance was one of her favorite team mates other than her sisters when it came to these matters, but he was understandably out of commission.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Now and then - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 09:08 AM
RE: Now and then - by Hydra - August 01, 2017, 09:25 AM
RE: Now and then - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Now and then - by Hydra - August 01, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: Now and then - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Now and then - by Hydra - August 01, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: Now and then - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Now and then - by Hydra - August 01, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: Now and then - by Wraen - August 01, 2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Now and then - by Hydra - August 01, 2017, 07:22 PM