Bramblepoint soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The others question was answered with a beaming smile from Hydra. I think it's great. The views are unbeatable, and the company is great. A lot of prey to hunt, her tail waved, but she looked to her traveling companion with a smirk as she continued, though I may be totally bias. I've lived there all my life. She shrugged at that. Hydra had grown plenty at home, and had been entrusted a high role to boot. She thrived at Moonspear, visibly so. So, you're alone—why is that? She had difficulty understanding the mentality of a lone wolf, though knew that not all loners intended to live that life and were finding something greater for themselves in the world, a place to grow. 

Others, of course, were absolute maniacs that caused chaos. Hydra had met both walks of life, and though this one seemed normal one could never be too careful.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 01, 2017, 09:02 AM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 05, 2017, 08:29 AM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 11, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 18, 2017, 09:58 PM