Northstar Vale daily mix
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was not one to forget faces, nor scents, though this scent changed significantly and was not one off the bat she recognized. Turning, though, she saw the familiar eyes of the stranger she had met long ago. Sorry, she said in earnest, it's a long way back and I was told to return pronto from my trip. Her ears flicked when she did recognize the face, and she grinned toward the other. So, you run with the Vale now, already the stranger knew who she was by location and face, too, but not by name. Her tail swayed and head dipped, respecting the fact that here Airi had the higher ground and strangely pleased to see her, if for no other reason than the fact that she was no longer a lone wolf. 

I'm here because your leader was attacked by a wolf that smelled of feathers and dead bodies, a scent Hydra herself did recognize, vaguely, though had yet to connect the day she fought against Atshen—a wolf Airi also knew, unbeknownst to her—We've taken him back to Moonspear. He wasn't awake, so I don't know what he intends to do about the Vale, but I leave that to you all. If he comes back, I don't think it'll be for a while.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
daily mix - by Hydra - September 11, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: daily mix - by Hydra - September 13, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: daily mix - by Airi - September 13, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: daily mix - by Hydra - September 14, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: daily mix - by Rian - September 14, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: daily mix - by Airi - September 17, 2017, 01:25 AM
RE: daily mix - by Hydra - September 18, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: daily mix - by Rian - September 19, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: daily mix - by Airi - September 27, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: daily mix - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 02:12 PM