Moonspear i've seen evil reign over perfection
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 

there was suddenly a new male in the territory-- stealing away all of lyra's attention. not that terance and lyra spent all that much time together anyway. despite their similar hobby of stargazing, terance spent most of his time far away from where lyra spent her days-- he spent more time with hydra and alya.

that being said, a small, jealous part of terance almost wished another bear would come tear up his other side-- that would force them to spend a little more  time together. or maybe terance just seriously needed to grow a pair. 

he hadn't met this stranger, but terance didn't appreciate any competition-- rank or otherwise. almost as long as terance had been here, he had basically been the only available male in the territory, and while he hadn't really seen much (if any) action, he still liked to think that one day his time would come. he had to make sure this guy wasn't gonna fuck up his chance with any of the ladies here-- or maybe he'd be good for wraen-- and he hoped he didn't pose a threat to his own rank. still, he didn't care to meet him yet-- he was looking for lyra, and had a large rabbit hanging in his jaws. maybe today he'd make a move... but probably not.

t made his way to the den, assuming that this stranger was passed out-- like he'd been during the beginning stages of his healing process-- and hoping that lyra would be organizing some of those plants she liked to use. but of course, when he chuffed and stuck his face into that den, he saw nothing but a ruggedly-handsome man and a pile of herbs. blindsided, terance merely stared.
Messages In This Thread
i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 25, 2017, 12:35 PM